If you would like to present a paper at the conference please visit the conference website:
- To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) between 17 January & 31 March 2017.
- Final papers must then be submitted online by 31 July 2017.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
The Conference provides an International Forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration of solar and wind power including the recent advances in transmission technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss worldwide project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between renewable energy and power transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.